Latest SATs Results
We are pleased to share our latest SATs results with you, please come back here to view the most recent results provided by the Compare School Performance government website.
Here are the key headlines from the 2019 results:
|Reading progress measure ||-0.9|
|Writing progress measure ||-0.7|
|Maths progress measure ||0|
|Percentage of pupils reaching the expected standard in Reading, Writing and Maths||63%|
|Percentage of pupils reaching a high score in Reading and Maths and working at greater depth in writing ||7%|
|Average scaled score in Reading ||104|
|Average scaled score in Maths||106|
Please note that the government will not publish KS2 school level data for the 2021 to 2022
academic year. They have archived data (available through this link) from the 2018 to 2019 academic year because they recognise that the data from that year may no longer reflect current performance.
The following documents and information are available for inspection on request:
- The Kent Education & Libraries Committee’s Curriculum Policy Statement
- The school governors’ curriculum policy statement
- The National Curriculum documents for all subjects
- The Kent County Agreed Syllabus for Religious Education
- The school’s arrangements for considering complaints about the curriculum and religious worship
- Approved minutes of the school governors’ meetings
- Statutory instruments, DfEE circulars and administrative memoranda relating to the National Curriculum
- School policy documents including the health and safety policy
- OFSTED report available from: http://www.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/118367
- Link to Ofsted dashboard: http://dashboard.ofsted.gov.uk/
The School Data Dashboard provides a snapshot of school performance at Key Stages 1, 2 and 4. The dashboard can be used by school governors and by members of the public to check the performance of the school in which they are interested.