School Meals are provided by KCC outside caterers Caterlink. A menu can be found at the end of this section.
The cost of a meal is £2.20 per meal from 21st September 2020. This must be paid in advance. This can be done by cash through the school office or via Eduspot.
From September 2014, meals for ALL children in Years: Reception, 1 & 2 will be provided free of charge. Our school has the capacity to provide these for your child.
However, if you think you may be entitled to Free School Meals (see below) we urge you to apply for this. Entitlement to this informs the Government for Pupil Premium funding and enables the school to provide many more facilities for your child. Information on individual pupils is not published either publicly or in school. Children who do not have Free School Meals entitlement are not barred from any activities or facilities as a result.
There is also a survey that parents are welcome to complete available from the link below.
Free School Meals
You may be entitled to Free School Meals for your child if you are in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If you think you are entitled to any of these please go to: http://www.kent.gov.uk/education-and-children/schools/free-school-meals where you can apply on line. If you are unable to do this then you can either complete the form below or see the school office for help.