Ofsted Short Inspection 23rd May 2019
We are pleased to share our latest report with you. We are extremely proud of our school and how happy and engaged all of our learners are.
The report can be found below.
Full Ofsted Report 1st & 2nd July 2015
The school’s latest Ofsted report from 1-2 July 2015 rated the school as ‘Good’.
Here are some of the judgements:
This is a Good School
- Pupils are keen to learn and work hard.
- They make good progress in all year groups in reading, writing and mathematics. As a result, standards are rising throughout the school.
- Good teaching and well-planned provision ensure children make good progress in the early years.
- The school has excellent arrangements for keeping pupils safe.
- High quality care and support for pupils with a wide range of additional needs ensure they make good progress in learning, as well as developing confidence and resilience.